Some others include:
- Unique HTML5 built-in support to deliver richer interfaces without prior knowledge of HTML5
- Improved web services support using revamped engine and built-in support for REST
- Security enhancements to protect applications with new secure profile, improved authentication and encryption.
- Scheduler improvements to manage application-specific tasks, event handling, grouping, and chaining of tasks
- Built-in Tomcat server replacing Adobe JRun leading to performance improvements
- Instant notification and One-click Hotfix installer for updates
- Object Relational Mapping to build database independent applications without writing SQL
- Bi-directional Java integradfgtion to dynamically load libraries and invoke ColdFusion components (CFCs) from Java
Download it here: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/coldfusion10/
Also ColdFusion Builder 2.01 is also in Beta so grab that aswell.